Friday, November 25, 2011

Days 26 & 27

Monday & Tuesday,  11/21 & 11/22:  47 miles   2,258  total
I helped Rebekah (big horn sheep researcher) put the slide in on a govt. travel trailer.  They wanted her to get it ready for moving, but she didn't have any tools, so we did it with a little crescent wrench I carry in my pack.  I ended up getting a ride from Ben, a guy I met the day before.  I gave him a few bucks and he took me to Lordsburg, NM.  I tried for a ride out of Lordsburg, for several hours and gave up, and found this very economical motel.  The front window was held together with duck tape and the train tracks were only 50 yards away but it was like a palace compared to my tent.  I got a lot of writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!