Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 25

Sunday  11/20/11:  zero miles
Today is my son Joseph's 21st BD.  Happy day son.  I went to a little Baptist church this morning, where the Pastor gave a good message on prayer.  He is my age and has the weathered face of a cowboy.  He pastors two different churches, so preaches at 11am in one and 2pm at the other.  I was lucky in that they were having a potluck and invited me to join them.  I got to eat some very good food.  I got some more writing done and will head out tomorrow.  This pic. is of a little wood burning stove and the grain that I am cooking.  Works real well and only weights 6.5 oz.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you passed close to the Mogollon Rim where I spent a few great years. I wish you the best in your travels and hope that the wind of the southwest learns your name as well. Once it does... You'll never be the same. Good journeys - Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where ever you may be today, Happy Thanksgiving. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you on this journey.
    Blessings on you today and always
    George & Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!