Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 11

Sunday 11/6:   Instead of a granola bar, I went to IHOP and had a nice breakfast.  I wanted to get on the road and headed south, because Flagstaff is right at 7,000' in elevation, so it stays pretty cold here.  I kept my thumb out at three different locations for several hours.  When the wind came up and wind chill dropped to around zero and my hands were hurting, I gave up and got another motel room.  This was not part of the plan, but that's OK,  I will get out of here someday.  Keep the chin up, right?  This is nothing compared to what the kids we are trying help are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!