Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 23





Friday 11/18/11:  zero miles
If the internet was better, I could justify hanging around here.  I have been writing in book 2 so, it is not all bad.  I need to be in Hobbs, NM next week.  This picture is an area that Rebekah is doing reserach in, about 15 miles from Rodeo.  (I met with a local guy to try and get a handle on getting pictures from my phone to here.  It took him a long time to get it done.  You'll know if I learned how if there is a pic. on next blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!