Friday, April 12, 2013

Weak Net No Pic

I wanted to drop a note to let you know that I am still alive.  I am in the compound of an orphanage a few miles outside a small town by the name of Terekeka, South Sudan.  The satellite Internet feed is so weak that I finally gave up on trying to upload a photo.  Which is to bad because I am getting some very interesting photos.  This compound is right on the edge of the Blue Nile and in the heart of the Mundari Tribe.  Everything here is fascinating to me and even though it very hot I am enjoying my short week here a great deal.  Been doing a seminar for the teachers and will speak at church this Sunday and back to Yei Monday.  I wish I had a way to convey to you this fascinating culture.  Maybe someday.
Blessings and Joy from Sub-Sahara, South Sudan






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!