Monday, April 15, 2013

That Ain't No Bull

This a small herd of Mundari tribe cattle that we drove through in the bush about 25 miles from Terekeka.  These massive horns belong to a mama.  The bulls horns are even bigger.  The cattle are amazing, but what is really interesting is the Mundari Tribe.  I hope to share more with you about them.  One of the problems though, is that I didn't get near as many pictures as I had hope because it is a problem with a lot of these remote tribes when it comes to taking their pictures.  So unless I have the opportunity to ask for permission, I have to pass on some really cool photo opportunities.
Well the reason there is a picture with this blog is because I am back at the Yei orphanage.  It took 10 hours to get here from 150 miles away, but we made it.  I never though traveling such as short distance could be so interesting and so physically demanding at the same time.  Wow... what a trip.  As interesting as it was I hope I don't have to go through that again for awhile.
I hope and pray that you are all doing well.
Blessing from Yei, South Sudan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!