Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 69

01/04/12  Day 69 zero miles 2,855 Total
Well I am still with my adopted family.  I was pretty sure I would be in Louisiana by now.  Many wonderful things have happened since I have been here and I will always remember all of these people and this country.  Got to spend Christmas with two very special families and New Years eve at a church in Abilene.  This family has this wonderful little ranch with a ton of need fixing things to do.  Built a tack room for them and now I am working on a dock for their little fishing pond. This has been such a fantastic respite for me.  I have enjoyed being here a great deal.  Going to miss all of these people.  Because of the generosity of the church I spoke at I am able to send off another $300 to the kids. I don't know how much weight I had loss before I got here, but I am real sure I have gained it all back.  I have been so spoiled by being with these people.  Will have to toughen up when I get back on the road.  Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!