Thursday, March 22, 2012

Days 138 to 145

Wed. to Wed. 03/ 14 - 21/12  Days 138 to 145
I'm sorry for not keeping up on the blogging.  I have been enjoying the people of Tenn. to much I guess. A few high lights for the past week.  Sat. night I thought I was coming down with a rotten cold only to find out Monday that for the first time in my life I have allergies.  I have never sneezed so much in my life. My last blog I mentioned that I got to spend a whole day with Brian at his saw mill and then with his family.  Tuesday I got to speak for seven different classes in a Christian School founded and run by Brian's wife, Vicki.  What a blast and what a great bunch of kids and teachers.  Wed. I got to speak at Westview Baptist Church in Kingston Springs, Tn.  Pastor Mark and his whole congregation treated me so well I can't put it into words.  It was truly a great time.  God took such good care of me, I didn't sneeze or cough at all at Vicki's school or the service at Westview.  Headed for Ky. tomorrow.  Picture is of (L to R) Chris, Kevin, ugly, Chrissy and Bob.  Kevin is Chrissy's brother and he and Chris are members of Westview and got me the opportunity to speak there.  Chrissy and Pastor Bob are the wonderful,  considerate, kind, and patient people who let me stay at their home for three weeks.  I am truly going to miss them.  I had some pictures of the kids from Tues. but lost them some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!