Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 125

Thursday 03/01/12  Day 125  165 miles   4,075 total
Very big day for me. 
Had a tough night as everything got wet and then it dipped below freezing.  Broke camp and walked a few miles into Eastview.  After a couple hours, Joe gave me a short ride to a better location.  He was my first ride in Tenn.  An hour later a very nice man named Mike picked me up and was taking me to Henderson.  After he found out what I was doing and where I was going he made a few phone calls and lined up a ride for me all the way to the outskirts of Nashville. Amazing how God takes care of this getting around in strange places thing.  I am going to a place called Pleasant View because I met a lady by the name of Linda via the Internet who along with her pastor and his wife invite me to their place to get somethings done which I will write blog about later.  Linda has been a very encouraging supporter of the ministry and I have really been looking forward to meeting these people. Linda and Chrissy pick me up where my ride drops me off and we head for their home where I meet Pastor Bob and I am in total awe on how God lead me to these people.  We bonded right away and I am so excited about what lies ahead in this little Tenn. town.  I wasn't even planning to come to Tenn. First pic is of Joe and my first convertible ride. Second is of Stacey and Sam, who gave me a ride to Nashville, Casey, Stacey's twin sister, and Mike who went a long way out of his way to take care of me. Mike saved me from a lot of grief in getting to Pleasant View. Went over the 4,000 mark today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!