Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 124

Wednesday 02/29/12  Day 124  57 miles  3,910 total
I needed to work my way back to hwy. 45 and got a ride from a young guy by the name of Tom.  Set up on a on ramp and waited for about an hour before Annette and her three kids (Sarah, Zach, & Eric) pick me up and take me up the road about 15 miles to Baldwin.  After a few hours (including a rain storm) two city policeman stopped to check me out.  After they found out what I was doing they ended up taking me all the way to the Tenn/Miss state line.  Thanks Tim and Kevin.  The law has sure been good me.  Walk for about three miles until about 5pm and find a place to camp for the night. First pic is my welcome sign to the volunteer state right after a down pour.  Second is from my camp site.  Weather sure moves fast through this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!