Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Days 134 to 137

Sat. 3/10 to Tues. 3/13/12  Days 134 to 137  zero miles
Sat. Bob and I and about 20 others helped a family move.  Sunday another very good day at Calvary Bible Church.  Monday had dinner with the Ross and Frederico families.  This is a amazing story of how one  family of 5 reached out to a family of 11 when they were in need.  Two wonderful families living Christian lives they way it should be done.  Tuesday I was picked up at 6:30 AM by a new friend by the name of Brian. I got to hang out all day with Brian at his saw mill.  (I love saw mills)  Then I got to have dinner with Brian and his wife Vicki and  two of their four neat kids, Cooper and Calli.  In the last few days I also got to spend some great time with Miki.  A very kind and gentle man who is helping me a lot with my web page and several other things.  Miki has a amazing testimony and the story behind him, my host family, The Ross's and Frederico's, and Brian and Vicki are going to be the end of book 2.  I will be working on trying to finish book 2 for the next week.  Have a couple speaking engagements next week and then, tentatively, heading for Kentucky the 22nd. Pic #1 is of the Ross and Frederico families. #2 is of Brian picking up a unit of white oak. #3 is Miki in his studio.  #4 is of Brian's truck driver, Teressa.  #5 is of Karen Frederico and Kely Ross, two cools moms doing some amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!