Saturday, April 7, 2012

Days 156 to 162

Sunday to Saturday 04/01- 07/12  Days 156 to 162
I have been having a very good time at my old army buddies home in Suffolk, Va.  Eating way to good and watching to much golf.  It has been very comfortable, but time to gear up to get back on the road.  Doing some techno changes and also modifying my little cart.  Can't hitchhike in Va. so am working on a alternative plan.  God bless all of you and I hope you have a wonderful Easter.  First pic. is of my dear friends, Patti and George.  Second is of one the many ship yards in this area.  Third is of the Atlantic and I have now officially gone coast to coast.  Head north and west in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the funds you sent to the school, Dave. They are very much appreciated. May the Lord bless you richly on the remainder of your journey.

    Scott Winters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!