Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Days 212 to 220

Monday 2/12 to Tuesday 2/20/12  Days  212 to 220
In my last blog I mentioned that I met a pastor who owns a closed motel.  I am still with them.  Pastor Larry and his wife Anne have been very gracious to me.  I have stayed for a few reasons:  Trying to get my knee healed.  Finish my second book, and I get to do some speaking.  The knee is much better, I finally finished book 2 and I got to speak at a church last Sunday and will be speaking twice next Sunday.  It has been hot in Alma, Nebraska, but I have been holed up in a free motel room.  Pretty cool.  Heading north Monday.  First picture is of a cool little statue in a local park that is on the banks of Harlen Reservoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!