Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Days 221 to 225

Wednesday to Sunday  06/06 to 10/12  Days 221 to 225
Pastor Larry invited me to speak again at his church next Sunday AM and a special PM service.  Spent three days preparing for what I consider a pretty heavy message.  Saturday afternoon I got a very pleasant surprise when Connie from Ness City, Kansas showed up in Alma.  She wasn't far from here on a family thing and decided to see if she could find me and she did.  We had a real nice dinner and she even got a room so she could hear me speak Sunday AM.  What a great surprise.  Sunday both services went well in my opinion and I pray that those in attendance and God felt the same way.
First picture is of a cool building in Alma, Neb. and yet another sunset....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!