Friday, June 22, 2012

Days 236, 237

Thursday & Friday  06/21, 22/12  Days 236 & 237
I have been at Ft. Robinson in NW Nebraska since Wednesday night.  The history around this place is amazing.  They also have a whole host of different things to do, all of them family oriented.  Last night I went to a free rodeo and tonight I am splurging a little and going to a play.  Tomorrow I am headed for the high plains of Wyoming.  First pic is of my tent.  Bison in the back, cemetery on one side and a gazillion insects to keep me company, no wonder I had it all to my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!