Monday, December 12, 2011

Update

I wanted to let you know that I am OK and well.  I met a family a few days ago that has kind of adopted me.  It is a mother and her two daughters and a six old grandson.  They are very nice people and we have had a real good time together.  Before anyone thinks otherwise, let me say that I stay in a camper and everything is on the up and up.  These are Christian people who have simply reached out to me and I am able to return their kindness by helping around their small little ranch.  It is about 15 miles from the nearest town with horses, dogs, cats, pigs, chickens and the whole nine yards.  They are very self reliant people who would do fine without my help.  However, there is a lot of ranch stuff for me to do and they appreciate it.  Anyway, that's what I am doing for a few days.  The little boy is six years old and his name is Noah and we have become real cowboy buds.  I don't know how long I will be here.  I do speak at a church in Abilene Wednesday and maybe again next Sunday.  God Bless all of you and thank you for reading this.  Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!