Sunday, December 4, 2011

Days 37, 38, 39

Fri., Sat., Sun., 12/2 - 12/4/2011:             zero miles

I wanted to stay in Snyder to get some writing and internet work done, and hopefully beat some colder weather.  The writing and internet stuff worked, but it looks like I will be going into some weather when I leave here tomorrow.  I would like to thank all of you who have been sending me very encouraging emails and blog  comments.  They really make a difference and I appreciate it.

These pictures are of a Christmas program they had here Saturday night at their court house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!