Thursday, December 22, 2011

Days 42 & 43

Wednesday, Thursday  12/7 & 8/11  Walked six miles out of Anson to the little town of Funston, pop. 7.  Was looking for a place to pitch my tent when a man came over to me with a pop and some cookies.  I asked him if it was alright to pitch my tent behind a old barn about 100 yards away.  It wasn't his but he said he would call the owner and see if it was OK.  he came back a few minutes later and told me his wife insisted that I stay with them as it was suppose to get cold that night.  Ended up staying with Rusty and Jaynell for two days.  Great people who didn't have much but were more than happy to share it with me.  Picture with flags is a cemetery that I spent over an hour exploring.  Also picture of Rusty.  Took a picture of both him and Jaynell but my finger covered half the lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!