Sunday, March 3, 2013

03/03/13

A note to let you know I made it to Yei, South Sudan.  I will be here for two months working with an organization called Harvesters Reaching The Nations.  I am on a compound that has an orphanage, school, and a recently added hospital.  I am very excited to be here and plan on boring you to death with posts about the amazing things that God is doing through this outfit.  I have also tried my hand at adding a video clip.  Will see how that goes.....  Thanks for your prayers....Dave

3 comments:

  1. Yippeeeee!!! YES, Dave, please share all the little details of your life and times there in Southern Sudan. I will be praying for many opportunities for you to serve and share the love of the Lord while you are there. I am so happy for you (and a bit envious, too, but will repent of that. ;) ) God Bless and use you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory brother. What an awesome opportunity to serve our gracious Lord this way. We will keep you and His ministry uplifted. God-speed. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear of your safe arrival & looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!