Saturday, May 19, 2012

Days 200 & 201

Wednesday & Thursday  05/16, 17/12  Days 200 & 201
Wednesday is my 200th day since I left Coquille, Oregon.  I can't believe it has gone so fast.  Had a little set back today.  I was helping Rick with a stock tank and when I was walking around some rubble caused by a previous tornado I fell into an abandoned well.  Scrapped both of my hands and my hip a little but the real problem is that I tweaked my bad knee.  Rick said my eyes where pretty big as he helped me out of this hole.  I bet that was a funny sight.  Anyway, instead of being the walking man right now, I am the hobbling guy for a few days.  This could have been bad, but it wasn't and it reminded me that I need to be careful on where I walk. Connie is taking me to Stockton, Kansas Friday where my son has sent me some mail to general delivery.  First picture is of sun set at Connie's families old home stead.  Tornado pretty much leveled everything many years ago. Second is of part of Rick's cattle that I got to hang out with for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!