Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 247

Monday 07/02/12  Day 247 103 miles  8,497  Total
I got up at the same time the sun did and packed everything up and walked about 1 1/2 miles to a freeway on ramp.  After almost four hours, the camp hosts from the campground I was just at came by.  Don & Mary were on their way to Glendive, Mt. to do laundry.  They gave me a ride, which was a real good thing as it was not looking to good where I was at.  After another four hours of trying to get a ride out of Glendive, Colleen and her son Trent offer me a ride to Circle, Mt.  I had no idea where that was, but they said it would get me closer.  They dropped me off at the city park in Circle. After I got there and checked my map, I am farther from my destination of Miles City than I was when I was in Glendive.  Oh well, maybe I am suppose to be in Circle.  I was only there a few minutes when three guys from Connecticut pull in on their bicycles.  They are headed for the west coast.  Had a great time getting to know these guys.  Hope they stay in touch.  First picture is of the moon coming up over a farm in near Circle.  Second is of my three friends from Connecticut  I made the mistake of not writing their names down. They recently graduated from college so I will call them by their majors.  Physics, History, and Physiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!