Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am in Kansas staying with a great family that invited me back after meeting them last May.  I have finished book 2 and got it sent off to my editor.  Was blessed with a book signing at a library and got to speak at three services in Jetmore which is 26 miles south of where I am staying in Ness City.  A friend and local cattle rancher has been giving me some work which has kept me busy and hopefully will earn a few bucks to take care of a couple worrisome teeth.  Headed for Texas in a week or two.
I flew from Denver to Dodge City and I was the only passenger.  Just me and two pilots and one of the pilots took this picture.  Second picture is of Jean and Nancy from the Ness City library.  They went to a lot of trouble to set up a talk and book signing that went real good.  Nice people in Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!