Saturday, July 23, 2011

Reverse is gone....

After posting to this blog yesterday at the Coquille library I headed home and made it to my driveway without the transmission slipping to much.  However, when I went to back into my driveway I found out that I no longer had reverse.  I took this as positive in two ways. #1. I made it home, instead of breaking down on the highway. #2.  I have been spending to much of my life in reverse anyway and it is time too only consentrate on going forward.  Sounds good, don't you think.  We'll see. Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!