Sunday, August 17, 2014

It seems that I am a little slow in posting what's going on with walking4kids.....   Just a quick up date to let you know that God brought me to this very special lady a while back and we ending up getting married.  Jup... the old wanderer has settled down a bit.  Her name is Teri Sprague and she is a horse trainer in Colorado.   She is an amazing woman and I still can't beleive that God put us togeather.  We live on a horse ranch that she runs in the foothill of the Rockies and I am totally loving it.  She also has a passion for kids and will be helping me with projects in South Sudan.  I will post some more pictures of her and her horses and an update on the kid projects soon.
God bless all of you...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!