Friday, July 5, 2013

Beauty and Some Beasts


This past Sunday was good and bad.  It was bad because I was so busy I couldn't go to church.  It was good because I got to meet some more cool travelers.  The first picture is of my friend Sam and his human, Natalie.  Sam and his family have been staying here for a week or so and I have got to know them a little.  Nice folks and Natalie and her husband Tim might be interested in serving in Southern Sudan.  That would be so cool.  I posted the picture of the bikers because they are mean, rough, and ugly and a direct contrast to Sam and Natalie.  Two of these guys are from the lower 48 and the other from Denmark.  They just met a few day ago and now they are traveling together.  The guy on the right rode his 650 BMW all the way to Prudhoe Bay.  Hope you all had a nice Forth. 
Blessings from Alaska,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. It lets us know you have stopped by our blog and what you think. We would appreciate it if you add your name to your post so we know who you are. :)

If you have any questions, please send an email and we will reply. Have a blessed day!